My friend has been asking me to do a layout for the Nathan East Bass Preamp since his got stolen at a gig some years ago so I finally got around to doing it - I had to reverse engineer from pictures on the internet and it has been somewhat a pain in the ass however it now works and sounds how it should.
I didn't have the required TL062 op-amp to hand so I used the TL082 (DATASHEET) in this application there will be little to no difference to the sound - the sound is altered in the components around the amplifier.
one thing I should mention is that some people mod it by changing C4 from 47p to 220p ( I think so they can use it with their guitars. Anyway - enjoy.
EDIT: I bought another one of these preamps and C4 was 100pf in that one - so it seems that they either changed it at some point or just use something other than the normal 1% tolerance capacitors you'd usually get in this type of thing